Wednesday, December 3, 2008

I don't feel like eating.

Nothing appeals to me. Okay, a big fat sauce-less pizza or something sweet would go over really well right now, but nothing we have in the kitchen appeals to me, lol. I keep slowly sipping Caffeine-free Diet Pepsi to keep the nausea away. It seems to be working so far.

Today I'm painting the room we now call the "den" upstairs - it'll be the nursery when the time comes. I'm painting it a soft yellowish green... it's very pretty :) Then we're painting our bedroom a light blue of some sort. I hate stark white walls... I need some colour in this place!

First I have to vacuum though, since I don't want cat hair mixing with the paint. I hate vacuuming, it always makes me cough like crazy. Maybe that means we don't vacuum often enough! lol

We haven't told Jon's family yet... but we're hoping to see them tonight or tomorrow, and tell them then. I really want to keep them in the loop as much as possible and as quickly as possible, so that they feel included.

No comments: