Thursday, November 27, 2008

Happy Thanksgiving!

We're going to my in-laws' house for Thanksgiving today. I'm nervous... this is the first Thanksgiving I've ever spent with them (this year Jon started talking to his family again after being estranged from them since 2005). I've spent time with his parents, but have not yet met his aunt... I know she had a huge problem with me before (despite never meeting me) - or rather the IDEA of me - so I'm worried she won't like me today. Ugh.

And of course I feel royally fat today in my skirt... it's the only skirt I have and it doesn't hide my hips at alllll. Major yoga and walking tonight... and walking in NYC tomorrow... and hiking on Saturday. And no more low-carb ice cream... empty calories.

Oh, and I have a major pimple from being off the pill...

A great start to Thanksgiving! I'll post tonight and talk about how it went.

No comments: