Monday, November 17, 2008

My teeth hurt.

My teeth hurt from eating that chicken at lunch... I guess my teeth are not in the best shape to deal with something tougher than I'm used to. I wonder if this will help my tooth sensitivity that popped up after I became vegetarian.

I could only eat 1 tenderloin... I wrapped the other one up because I am NOT going to waste meat... that would make me feel even worse than I already do.

Somehow I have to get the image of slaughtered animals out of my head.
I'm doing it for my health. I'm doing it for my health.
I'm doing it for my future baby's health, when I get pregnant.
I need to remember that.

This blog is becoming more and more about my straying from vegetarianism, and less about bipolar. So here's a link to a study about women staying on their meds/going off their meds during pregnancy, and relapses.

I don't feel 100% comfortable about stating which I'll be doing (because it's a very controversial subject), but I believe I'm making the right decision for me and the baby.

No comments: